Love social media or know someone who does?
Then you need these pillows!
I made these for my work Christmas party and thought I'd share a rough iPhone picture tutorial!
If you don't want to make them, but still want some, check out the end of this post.
1) Print off the Twitter and Facebook logos
2) Trace and cut out the pieces onto felt or fleece.
I traced them backwards so the ink wouldn't show on the front side.
3) For the Facebook pillow, applique the f to the bottom bar.
4) Pin the pieces to the top piece of your pillow and applique on.
5) Sew the 2 pillow pieces right sides together, leaving a small opening at the bottom.
6) Trim the corners.
7) Turn the pillow inside out.
8) Stuff the pillow.
9) Hand stitch the opening closed
Social media pillows!
If you don't know how to sew or just don't have the time, you can contact me, and I'll make pillows for you! Choose what size you want the pillows to be, and that will determine pricing. You can email me for more information: email@example.com. Pillows start at $10 each.