While I'm having some pretty fab (if I may say so myself) giveaways this week, they can't quite compare to Today's Mama Giveaway. It's pretty insane. Go check it out. And then come back this afternoon to enter my Day 4 Giveaway!
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? To be together and happy!
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Since this is only my second Christmas as a married gal and be have to incorporate both families, the traditions that I grew up with and he grew up with aren't quite the same as they used to be :(. But one day when we have our own family, that will start again!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Ooohhh just one wish? I'd probably ask for our house to be paid off. But I don't know if Santa writes checks.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Snuggle up and watch Christmas movies
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Since we had to travel to see grandparents and extended family, my brother and I played a lot of card games in the car.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? See #2
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? I would vote for the beach, but my husband would vote for someone snowy and cold.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Wii, Wii Fit, Just Dance 2 (embarrassing, I know!)