I don't know about you, but I have been wishing for spring for months now! I need the sunshine and warm breeze! To transition us from winter to spring, here are a few items that will add a pop of color to our spring wardrobe. All of these items are from CAST members' etsy shops.
*CAST- Christian Artists Street Team
1) Upcycled Denim and Tulle Flower from Teri Daughter of the King
2) Upcycled Easter Eggs from Chocolate Dog Studio
3) Love as He loves you necklace from Teapots and Robots
4) Sophisticated Blue Sterling Silver and Glass necklace from ck silver
5) Little Girl's Poncho in Mint Green from Joyful Handknits
6) Knit Baby Earflap hat from Baruch's Lullaby
7) Vintage Linen Apron from sammysgrammy
8) Sea Spray Silk Scarf from Julie's Silk N Style Shop
9) Celebrating You bookmark from Crochet by Anastasia
Go check out these shops for more spring ideas!
Marla, Plain & Small- etsy shop